I’m so ready for Fall. I’m completely ready to transition from my bright summer colors to more muted, jewel-toned, and vampy hues. If you’re like me and want to tap into the spirit of Fall on a budget, I’ve created a list of some must-have fall accessories that you should add to your closet. A few tips are blow:
1.Let’s start with your beauty routine. While you can still apply your blush and bronzer, to get a more Fall-like look, try adding a darker lip. My favorite thus far is Mac Cosmetics lipstick in Sin.
2. Next, instead of your Panama Hat, swatch it out for a wool fedora or beanie hat. Remember to protect your stands from breakage or dryness by wearing a silk scarf underneath the hat.
3. Swap out the sandals by adding moto booties or patterned flats to your sundresses, pants, leggings or skirts.
4. Change up your large summer beach bags for neutral, plum or smaller handbags.
5. Add a patterned scarf to any outfit for a touch of chicness.
6. I know some of these prices are out there, but just use the items as inspiration.